We provide consultancy to Importers & Exporters on various Policies, Procedures & Legal provisions of various laws, connected with Foreign Trade & Customs Clearance.
- Special Economic Zones (preparation of project reports/ application, regulatory approvals & auditing of documents/statutory returns/processes)
- Setting up of infrastructure related projects like CFS/ICD (preparation of project reports/ application, regulatory approvals & auditing of documents/statutory returns/processes)
- Setting up of 100% Export Oriented Units (preparation of project reports/ application, regulatory approvals & auditing of documents/statutory returns/processes)
- Assistance to clients in claiming various export incentives under Foreign Trade Policy, Central Excise and Customs.
- Antidumping procedures representing Indian as well as foreign manufacturers.
- Assistance to foreign companies in setting up their operations in India Nature & Scope of Activities The Group matches its execution skills with the conceptual clarity to take issues to its logical conclusion.
- Understanding and analysing the requirement of the client and advising appropriate & legally tenable and commercially viable solutions.
- Assistance in Setting up units/projects under 100% EOU/ SEZ/ BTP/ STP/ EHTP schemes and auditing its operations including formalities for exit from the schemes
- Assistance in Setting up units/projects like CFS/ICD and auditing its operations
- Assistance in fixation of Standard Input & Output Norms (SION) in Duty Exemption scheme
- Preparation of Anti-dumping petitions and representation before Director General of Anti-dumping
- Compliance audits pertaining to all export incentive schemes like Advance Authorisation, DFIA, DEPB, EPCG, Deemed Exports regarding EO fulfilment, defaults etc. and advising corrective solutions
- Auditing the existing flow of documents and processes of the company
- Assistance in Excise Refunds/rebates/drawback (u/s74 & 75)
- Assistance in Project Imports registration and related formalities
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Registration of Company Assisting in setting up branch offices in India, in case those companies don’t want to open regular branch offices (we can act as their liaison offices for a nominal fees).
- Inland Revenue related (PAN Card)/Importer Exporter Code Number (IEC)
- WOS/JV/FIPB approval from Reserve Bank of India (if required) Advice on Foreign Trade Policy issues (Foreign Trade Policy of Government of India)which will facilitate effective decision making at the Strategic managerial level.We will also help forecasting Foreign Trade Policies of government of India for facilitating future investment and operations in Indian Sub-continent.
- Industrial License/IEM/Factory License/ and any other clearances/Permissions like Environment/Pollution Control Licenses (if required)
- Registration of Unit in TAX FREE ZONE like EOU (Export Oriented Unit)/Bio-Technology Park (BTP) Units/ Business Process Operations (BPO)Units/ STP (Software Technology Park Units/ Electronic Hardware Technology Park (EHTP) Units/ Units in Special Economic Zone with Approval from Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Finance and any other Local Government Authority in India (if required)
- Representing Foreign manufacturers against Anti-Dumping Petitions before Director General of Anti-Dumping by filing of Defending Petitions
- Special Economic Zones/FTWZ We can assist you from the stage of preparation of project reports/follow-up for approval in Ministry of Commerce, Related State Government, and Ministry of Finance etc. in a time bound manner.
Pure Retainer-ship basis consultancy We also provide our consultancy on a on-going basis to any company who enrols them on retainer-ship basis on a mutually acceptable monthly fees.
International & Domestic cargo?
We can help you transport your good and the best price possible in the market.
Get your quote